SHX / SHX-EX Ultra-High Purity Solvent Heaters
NEW - Safely Heat IPA and Flammable Solvents
The SHX portfolio of in-line, ultra-high purity heaters is designed to safely heat IPA and low flash-point solvents, meeting the most stringent cleanliness requirements to support next-generation semiconductor node technologies. Suitable for recirculating and single-pass flow requirements, these compact, low-mass heaters deliver fast heat-up with quick responsiveness to flow changes. SHX is the ULTIMATE in ultra-high purity solvent heating! Explosion proof (EX) versions available.
- Semiconductor wafer cleaning
- Indirect heat - heating element is isolated from fluid path for safe heating of flammable chemistries.
- Low watt density eliminates localized hot spots enabling IPA to be heated to near boiling temperatures without generating gas.
- Redundant sensors provide proper monitoring of temperature for safe operation.
- SHX certified to: UL 499 (ETL) and CE (pending), SEMI S2/S3 (pending).
- Explosion Proof SHX-EX certified to: UL499 (ETL) and CE (pending), SEMI S2/S3 (pending), ATEX II 2 G Ex db IIA T4 Gb (pending).
- Low-mass design assures - fast initial heat-up, minimal temperature overshoot and quick response to flow change