Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks, or when leak detection is required.
- Helps protect against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions.
- Dual probe units (LC2): for single point control. Multi probe units (LC3): for two-point control and refill/pump down applications.
- Fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered: 316 stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy C® and graphite tipped Hastelloy probe materials.
- Control enclosure: gasketed UL Type 1, IP21 (indoor) polypropylene box with stainless steel hardware.
- Probe enclosure: vapor resistant polypropylene head with 10-foot (3m) flexible lead and quick connect plug for easy connection to remote circuitry.
- Certifications: cULus and CE compliant.
- Relay rating: 10-amps at 120/208 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz, single pole, double throw.
- Sensing output: 14.5 VAC.
- Ambient temperature range: 0°F (-18°C) to 104°F (40°C).
- Maximum solution resistance: 70,000 ohm-CM.
- Ground connection on circuit board.
Options Available (consult factory)
- Probe lengths up to 20-foot (6m).
- Can be pre-wired into combination controls.
- 4, 5 or 6-probe devices for multiple level control applications.