Process Technology is a leader in design and innovation of cutting edge heating equipment and power supplies for semiconductor and surface finishing industries. With a track record of innovation, we make things thermally possible for our customer base around the world.
Based in Willoughby, Ohio, we have been the leading manufacturer of electric immersion heaters, heating and cooling coils, controls, instantaneous heaters, liquid level controls, over temperature protection systems and accessories, since 1978. Our newest location in Amery, Wisconsin, manufacturers our power supplies. Process Technology has the most comprehensive and diverse product line globally to suit customer-specific applications.
We are constantly seeking top talent to become part of and grow with our team to achieve greater possibilities. Join the team that makes difficult processes thermally possible!
Process Technology is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation and generous benefit packages. We look forward to receiving your application!
ProTec Dynatronix, a leader in the design, innovation, and manufacturing of power supplies, is looking for an electrical engineer. This is an opportunity to create an impact in an innovative company on a growth trajectory.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop next-generation power conversion products and innovative solutions, primarily focusing on the metal plating and semiconductor industries.
- Own electrical aspects for new and existing product designs.
- Research, design, program, and test electrical components, sub-components, and related materials for use in the development of new products or re-design of existing products.
- Design power conversion circuits and systems for DC and pulsed DC applications.
- Efficiently manage projects throughout a development schedule.
- Work within necessary compliance standards (UL, CE, etc.).
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Five or more years of experience in a design-engineering role.
- Experience with switch-mode power supply design
- Experience with digital control techniques applied to power supply design.
- FPGA design experience
- Experience with analog circuit design
- Hardware and software testing and troubleshooting experience.
- Industrial rated board design experience.
- Experience designing at power levels exceeding 5kW a plus.
- Experience with networked devices and various communication protocols a plus.
- Proactive, high energy individual, able to adapt to change.
- Detail oriented with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the Company
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information in accordance with the company’s confidentiality policy.
- Travel requirements <10%.
ProTec Dynatronix LLC will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation.
This position is full time, salaried and exempt. Compensation typically follows industry median for Northwest Wisconsin region. You may be eligible for an annual bonus. Please submit your resume and salary requirement to: Mary Swenson, email@example.com