Provides on/off control of water, steam, air, or gases in a variety of heating, cooling or fluid replenishing applications.
- Brass valve body with Buna-N seals for water service or Ethylene Propylene for steam service.
- Moisture resistant, epoxy encapsulated terminal enclosure rated for NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4 and 4X applications.
- Certifications: cULus.
- Sizes: ½-inch through 2-inch FNPT.
- Two-way, normally closed valve available in 120 or 240 volts.
- Ambient temperature range: 32°F (0°C) to 125°F (52°C).
- Voltages: other AC and DC voltages available in 50 or 60 Hz, single phase only.
- Minimum pressure differential: 5 PSI.
- Minimum operating pressure: 10 PSI.
- Maximum pressure: Water Service: 125 PSI at 180°F(82°C); Steam Service: 50 PSI at 300°F(149°C).
Options Available (consult factory)
- Stainless steel valve bodies.
- Normally open valves.
- Higher pressure ratings.
- Slow opening valves.
- NOTE: Always use a strainer with solenoid valves.